I'd just like to run down a short list of events that happened between my last post and this post:
- I moved in with Jennie and it was awesome
- A bunch of great movies came out (Iron Man 2, Inception, other movies that begin with the letter 'I')
- There was an oil spill and it sucked (not my fault, I swear)
- Scott Pilgrim's Finest Hour came out (last night!)
- I read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- I took a work trip to Florida, where I read Ender's Game instead of working
- I wrote very little, but what I did was pretty quality
- Speaking of which, I wrote and drew my first 8-page mini-comic, and actually managed to sell some to people that I did not know
- I went to Big Fun, an awesome toy store in Cleveland
- Jennie and I watched seasons 2-4 of Buffy and season 1 of Angel
- Some other stuff that I can't think of.
And here's a list of things that are coming up:
- I'm going to a bunch of weddings for some good friends
- Then I'm getting married myself
- But not before I see Scott Pilgrim vs. The World on opening night (and probably some other movies, too)
- Wedding invitations will be mailed soon
- Jennie and I will finish Buffy and Angel
- Some other stuff that I don't know about yet.
So, in case I don't post for a long time again, at least you'll have something to hold you over, hopefully.